The free Lexington GPS app is your guide to Lexington, Virginia!
Lexington is home to both Washington and Lee University and the oldest state-supported military college in the United States, Virginia Military Institute. With a vibrant downtown, handsome 19th century buildings, a growing local arts scene, terrific natural beauty, and a laid-back lifestyle, Lexington and Rockbridge County are a great place to visit and to call home.
With Lexington GPS you can plan your perfect day:
- Visit a vineyard or brewery.
- Find a great place to listen to some live mountain or bluegrass music.
- Dine on local favorites that can’t be found anywhere else.
Whether you are a resident, student, or visitor to our area, Lexington GPS is the way to find everything you need to know about Lexington and the Rockbridge area - on the go and right at your fingertips. Interactive GPS maps and turn-by-turn directions make finding locations and events easy.
With up-to-date information on dining, shopping, lodging, music, local deals, community events, local historical sites and attractions, local news and sports trust Lexington GPS to give you just what you’re looking for.
App features include:
- Directory of local shops, restaurants, hotels and B&Bs
- Calendar of local events
- Listings of local live music venues
- Suggestions of cool things to do in and around Lexington
- Turn-by-turn directions
- Local museums, historic sites, and art galleries
- Local news and sports
- Deals and specials
- Local community information